Call for Price
The direct buried optical fiber cables are designed for underground installation. The loose tube design provides stable performance over temperature range and is compatible with any telecommunication grade optical fiber.
- Up to 288 fibers following ITU-T G.652 or G.655 or G.657…
- Loose tube is designed following loose buffer tube technology
- SZ stranding design
- Dry core design for excellent water blocking performance and easier handling
- Small diameter and light weight
- Two polyethylene jacket including: inner sheath and outer sheath
- Designed in accordance with applicable industry technical specifications, standards and references including EIA, IEC, ITU-T and TCVN
- For Anti-rodent cable with Armour layer is made corrugated steel tape
- High strength with peripheral dielectric strength members.